No two lives are exactly the same, and no two funeral services should be, either.
A funeral service that’s both meaningful and memorable should be as unique as the individual being celebrated. It should be a ceremony, reflecting personal values, interests and experiences.
A meaningful funeral service is an essential life occasion that truly helps family and friends begin the healing process. A few suggestions we have to help capture the uniqueness of your loved one would be to include:
- Personal effects
- Involvement of family and friends
- Speakers (Eulogy)
- Mementos or remembrance options
- Showing a Tribute Video
Planning any funeral service, though, requires many decisions during a difficult and painful time. You want to organize an event that honors and highlights your loved ones life. We can provide you with the knowledge, high-quality service, and experience necessary to help you plan the best funeral possible.
Examples of Services Provided
- Bringing in actual flowers from her flower garden in clay pots. The grandchildren distributed them as a memento to their guests.
- We incorporated personal flowers from her garden as an addition to the casket floral spray.
- We displayed personal gardening items such as gardening tools, gardening soil, and gardening gloves.
- By incorporating his favorite" team colors" in the floral arrangement.
- We displayed his favorite team memorabilia at the funeral home during visitation.
- The family held a special memorial for friends by inviting hem to a game and hosting an event at the stadium in honor of his memory.
Tea Party Enthusiast
- We helped the family organize personal tea cups, saucers, and utensils on beautifully set tables completed with Victorian tablecloths and doilies.
- We served tea, coffee, tea sandwiches, scones, and fresh fruit promptly at 3:00 p.m. the day of the viewing to family and close friends.
Unique & Different
- No two people are alike so why should funeral services be alike. The staff here is passionate about personalization. We want to get to know your family and help you honor the loved one that you have lost.
- By sharing with you some of the ways we have helped families honor their loved ones, it is our desire to inspire you to think about how we can assist you in honoring your cherished family member in a unique way.